Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ethan has now gone potty in his potty chair 4 times! We put him on the chair after bath and say, 'Go potty!', and he does it! I'm going to try having him go during the day and see if he can get more into the habit.

Tonight we had Shepherds Pie for dinner. Its a mixture of ground beef, carmelized onions, allspice topped with mashed potatoes, then baked. We had glazed carrots as the side. Ethan loved it.

Right before Jason got home, we had a little accident. Ethans ball was by Gwennies head, and Tilli, attempting to be playful, accidentally stepped on Gwens cheek. I saw no injury, but she cried really hard. It took a while to calm her down, and just when I did, Ethan accidentally hit her with my swiffer duster. Sigh. Poor Gwen... just not her night.

Here are some pics taken over the last few days.

A brief moment of getting along















Something seems to have scared her!















I didn't take this picture, but I really like it!















Gwennie blowing bubbles...















I had more, but my camera is dead so maybe tomorrow :)

No comments: