Saturday, August 06, 2005

Maaann... I lost these 7lbs while sick, but despite still eating like a bird, its coming back! Stupid water weight! I think it also proves that my food intake isn't my main issue... its exercise. I'm gonna force my Mom to make me walk her driveway every day. Its super hilly and about 1 mile roundtrip (hills make it twice as hard tho).

Had a rough morning. Ethan would not take his morning nap. He just screamed and screamed and screamed. I pretty much lost it completely. Jason took over and ended up getting him up, feeding him an early lunch, then laying him back down. He still screamed some, but then eventually went down.

About 2 we left to go to the campground where the church was having their campout. It was cool there, though the mosquitoes were bad. We went down to the river and Ethan played in the water. He really became a little social butterfly and went around 'talking' and interacting with all the folks there. We BBQ'd some steaks and veggies for dinner and talked with everyone. A nice time was had.

I dread Jason's departure tomorrow. The thought of dealing with the kids alone for a week is just so overwhelming to me. Keep me in your prayers. Pray that they will sleep normally and make it easy for me?

No comments: