Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm putting up some pics... The first two are from our trip to the church campout. The one of me is dreadful... something about the angle and my shirt make me look 25 lbs heavier than I am!





















The other pic, of Ethan on the couch, was taken Monday. He had found an ungaurded kleenex box and went crazy! He's been so precocious! Yesterday he was obsessed with the bread drawer. He'd pull out loaves and run around the house with them. Once he got them open, he'd dump out the bread and stuff his face with it. Yes, we ARE feeding him :D Last night Dad put baby latches on the drawers and oh boy, was Ethan ever upset about it this morning!















Much to our suprise, it was cloudy and misty this morning, and in fact, there's even been rain. Very nice. The air was getting very heavy and sticky from all the hot days so a cleansing rain is very welcome.

Yesterday I went to Target and bought some clothes. Most everything was on sale or clearance so I got some good deals. I also got some stuff for Jason so it wasn't all just for me :)

I've finished one whole book, and am nearly done with my second. I'm getting so much reading in and being able to leave the house every day, by myself, is a true blessing. I almost dread going back to being by myself!

No comments: