Thursday, August 18, 2005

Kinda funny. Today I happened to mention on a breastfeeding board I visit (which uses an Infopop, my former employer, message board) that I used to work for Infopop and a certain feature they were discussing was available. Nearly immediately a moderator contacted me privately with questions... and then shortly after that the owner of the site started asking questions too. All evening I've been doing support :) I'm rusty, for sure. And its hard when I don't have a board to look at to refresh my memory. In any case, they are hugely grateful and I like helping.

We had a good lasagna for dinner tonight. Had with salad and toasted bread. Good eats.

Ethan, out of the blue, has been saying words very clearly lately. Like today, as I usually do, I'm babbling away at him... talking and asking questions, I say, 'Are you eating broccoli?' and he said, 'broccoli'. Clear as day! My jaw fell wide open! He's also saying 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' very distinctly and he also said, 'Thank You' quite well. 'Tilli' of course is no problem :) He also had this little conversation with me that was quite charming. We were both on the floor and he was looking directly at me and said, 'blah blah blah' (well, he didn't say that, but it was that talk that toddlers do). I said, 'Oh really, how so?' and he kinda shrugged his shoulders and said some more. I was like, 'tell me more' and he held out his hands in a 'what are ya gonna do' type way and said more stuff. It was so.... REAL. Like a real conversation, but without discernible words.

Well, it appears that our hot weather is back :( We had a lovely two days of coolness and rain and fog, but alas. Oh well, summer is nearly over and soon we will have as much rain as we want.

Lake Chelan. Two weeks. Will I regret going with two little munchkins? This thought plagues me constantly!

No comments: