Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ethan and I went to his 18 month checkup up today. Here are his stats:

Height: 34.5 in (95%)
Weight: 26lbs, 6 oz (55%)

All was well! Pediatrician was thrilled that she'd never seen him for illness or any reason other than well-child visits :) Yay for healthy kids!

After the appointment, I came home and picked up Gwen (thanks for babysitting Grammy!) and headed out to Mom's for dinner and to welcome home Aunt Margaret.

We had a good time. Aunt Margaret has a new, adorable little puppy named Kimchi (I don't know if I'm spelling that right) and Ethan was enthralled!

Right before we left, Mom took Ethan out to pick blackberries and gave me a few to feed him on the way home. He ate them, then promptly fell asleep. He was so dead tired that even after I got him out of the car, carried him in and sat him on the couch so I could retrieve Gwen, he still did not wake. Check it out for yourself


Jason is working late tonight, which means I'm home alone and, of course, totally freaked out about every noise. I hate being home alone at night. Luckily Jason just IM'd and said he'd be leaving soon.

No comments: