Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I have some cute pics of Ethans Halloween costume, which unfortunately, will have to go back because it barely fits him now and there is no way for me to restrict his growth between now and Halloween! Hopefully I'll be able to find a similar one in a bigger size, but its doubtful since I got this one at Other Mothers.

Also while I was there, I got a really cool highchair. Retails for $140 and I got it for $40. Its in great condition, barely used and I lurve it <3 (thats a heart, Shelly showed me. Cool isn't it?). Since Gwen is gonna start eating soon, we needed to have a highchair in addition to the one that fastens to a seat.

I'm being too lazy to post the pics. I want to go read or knit or something. Tomorrow I'll get them up.

Oh, for dinner, at Jasons request, we had hamburger patties, homemade oven fries and carrot sticks. Plain, but good.

Ciao!

No comments: