Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today I worked my tooshie off. Grammy is coming by tomorrow to watch Gwen while I take Ethan to the doctor and it was the kick in the pants I needed to clean up a bit. I worked all day and the house is now in acceptable, though not perfect, condition. I'm kinda cheating because all my laundry is in my bedroom, but at least its out of sight. I replaced our toilet seat (which, thanks to Ethan, had broken). It was much more challenging than it would seem because the screws used to hold it on were this soft plastic and when I was undoing them they were actually changing shape. I did manage to complete the task, albeit with proclamations about where this toilet should take itself!

I had great plans for dinner, but due to some last minute fussiness, I was unable to act on them and Jason and Ethan had frozen pot pies for dinner and I had some bread and cheese.

As you know, Gwen has been suffering extreme fussiness of late. I was beginning to think that I may have to drop dairy from my diet (eep!) but decided to stop taking my multi-vitamin to see if that made a difference. Well, so far it has! Hopefully our luck holds. She still has bad moments, but its totally normal stuff and not the all out scream fests.

I got some adorable pics of Ethan and Gwen today....





Yes, he's kissing her toes in that last one!

Tomorrow is Ethans 18 mo appt. As always, it should be interesting to see how he's grown. Luckily, no shots this time!

No comments: