Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Our new pics are up, finally! I'm working on an entirely new website, but it will be a long time before its up because I'm a complete dunce when it comes to web design and things like that.

Today I dropped the kids off at Mom's and went grocery shopping. It was good to get away, but it didn't help the depression too much. I hope I can shake it soon.

A lady on my message boards posted about her scoliosis and we started talking. Turns out she had the Harrington rods put in like I did, but get this... she had them removed! They took them out, replaced them with a more modern version and she's much improved. If I recall, we were told when I had them done that they could not ever be removed. I did some research and indeed, it appears that many people have had them removed, or they broke. They broke! One guy was talking about how the rods slipped out and ended up around his pelvic bone while the screws were up around his neck. Frightening! Now I'm thinking that perhaps I should have my back checked out just for good measure. I haven't seen anyone about my back since my post-surgery stuff. Just another medical bill waiting to happen, eh? Would my dear Jason have married me if he knew how expensive I was?

Ethan has developed a penchant for Gwennies toys.

Check this out:







































In that jumpy thing, that was on the highest setting and he was so big for it when he pulled up his feet he was practically on the floor. It looked like a little tutu on him!

What you see in that jumpy picture as well is his new smile. He bares his teeth and closes his eyes. Where he picked this up I do not know but its pretty cute/scary looking.

No comments: