Saturday, September 10, 2005

Well last night did not go well. Gwen woke up at 12 and wouldn't go back to sleep until 2. Let me tell you, I'm a complete monster when I go without sleep.

Tonight we're using her pack 'n play instead of having her in bed with us, because we think maybe we're all waking each other up at night. She's extremely active, so maybe she just needs her own space.

We went out to Mom's today to pick up the stuff they took home from Chelan for us, and also to have a mini belated b-day party for me. We had Pancit, an asian dish of rice, chicken, and veggies. Twas nummy. We had brownies for dessert. Grammy and Grandpa stopped by and so we were able to visit and such. Ethan picked up a slug. It was gross!

Ethan has been hugely affectionate with Gwen lately. Even tonight at my Mom's house, he grabbed her and hugged and kissed her. This is so unlike his normal attitude which is, "Get her away from me!". Its good to see that they actually are liking each other now.

Tomorrow my treadmill comes in and my hardcore workout routine starts. I'm doing it every day, even if it means my house doesn't' get clean. I'm almost back to my post-Ethan, pre-Gwen size, but by Christmas I want to be back to where I was before kids and even more.

Jason assures me, pics tomorrow!

No comments: