Monday, September 26, 2005

Thank you Jesus! I just laid Gwendolyn down half awake and she put herself to sleep. This makes my night.

I've taken tons of really good pics lately. I'm hesitant to post them all here, as those on dial up will suffer.

Here are a few of my favs.









Ok, that was a lot of pics. I hope I didn't kill all my dial up readers.

Tonight for dinner we had Grilled Chicken With Soy-Lime (except I used Lemon) Sauce. We had it over herbed rice and peas/carrots.

Ethan has learned how to climb in and out of the back door. I was feeding Gwen this evening and he just disappeared. I found him in the backyard, barefoot and tramping through the dirt. Sigh, this opens up a whole nother bit of trouble!

Today I was briefly inspired and cleaned my windows (it was much needed) and took down two screens, cleaned and patched them. Its amazing how cleaning the three dirtiest windows in my house make everything seem a lot cleaner.

No comments: