Monday, September 19, 2005

Ethan growls like a dog. Its started fairly recently. When he's irritated or you tell him not to do something, he will growl... then depending on how angry he is, he'll find something to throw. He won't throw it at you, but he will really pitch it. Quite the temper that one.

Went to Costco today. No one said, "How old is your newborn" so Gwennie must be growing up! :) Ethan has nearly outgrown his 2T pajamas and Costco had a good deal on them, so I bought him a 3T and 4T pair (cuz I couldn't find another 3T). Well, lets just say that they are gigantic on him! The sizing of childrens clothes is so frustrating. How can he nearly be busting out of his 2T, yet swim in a 3T? Grr! At least he'll have something to grow into.

I did something bad to my back and its hurting like crazy. I rarely have back pain, which is surprising, given how bad my back really is. I would just LOVE to take a Tylenol PM and get a nice restful sleep and have my pain relieved, but its pretty useless with Gwen waking throughout the night.

All of us are bit sick. Ethan has had a runny nose and cough for two days, and Jason started coming down with something today. My throat feels a bit sore. Hopefully it will pass quickly, whatever it is.

No comments: