Wednesday, July 27, 2005

La di da... the fun continues. After posting last night, Jason arrived home and Ethan started crying. An hour previous, he had woken up and started crying, but quickly went back to sleep. This time, Jason wanted to go in there and say goodnight, and give him some teething tabs. We opened the door and were hit by an enormous stench. Ethan had vomited massively over every inch of mattress and himself. It was quite horrific really. Poor little thing was crying and shaking and very afraid :( He'd been acting sickish at my Mom's, but we thought it was teething. Guess not!

We hoped that after this ordeal he'd sleep in. Nope, we were up at 6 :( And he threw up his morning bottle too.

The whole day was hard. Ethan was still not feeling well... feverish and uber-cranky. It was quite horrendously hot and even good natured Gwennie was sticky and fussy. I didn't make dinner... Jason stopped on his way home and got us some food. Too hot and weary to think about turning on an oven.

Things didn't get better after dinner. Ethan threw up again (though not very much) and since we put him down an hour ago has been on and off again fussing. I'm so burned out on kids right now. Gwen acted as if she wanted to eat, but when she was on, she pulled off and she couldn't get happy. I had to just give her to Jason and run into the bathroom because I was crying too hard and was too exhausted and hot to have any more patience. I jumped in the shower to cool off and I feel slightly better now.

At last... Ethan stopped crying. I think he's finally down for the night. I'm heading to bed too. One has to hope that tomorrow will be a better day, right?

No comments: