Wednesday, July 13, 2005

So yesterday Mom came over and I went to Costco. Of course, as one is prone to do at Costco, I spent too much money. After returning home, we unloaded, then went on a walk around a very long block (about a mile or so). Lots of exercise.

We had homemade chicken noodle for dinner, and I indulged in two pieces of my pineapple upside down cake. It is soooo good, even 2nd, 3rd, 4th day after. I should have only had one piece, but I was ravenous and I figured my body must have needed, right? Right :p

Today, we didn't do much. Puttered around the house, swept, vacuumed, etc. Walked to get the mail. Had grilled flank steak tacos for dinner. Num.

Gwennie has started giggling now and then. Its pretty cute. She has to be in a fabulously good mood, and wound up to do it, but when she does it its a darling little squeak!

I've been working with Ethan to do somersaults. So far no luck. He likes me flipping him over, but he now thinks it funnier to be really stiff so I can't bend him over to put his hands on the floor and curl his head under. He giggles wildly when I try to make him bend. Toddlers find the strangest things funny!

Tomorrow we're leaving the house early to go to Mom's and carpool up with her to A. Mary's in Lynden. We are going to be able to pick some things out of Great Grandma Hazels belongings for memories, then help A. Mary mark the rest for a garage sale this weekend. Hopefully the kids will behave on the 2 hour drive up.

Here's some cute pics of Gwennie the Pooh in her new hat!

No comments: