Friday, July 22, 2005

Nothing much happened today. Jason came home early, I went grocery shopping and that was about it! Oh, it rained, can you believe it? Was very nice to wake up to rain drops. Cleared the stale air from the warm days we'd been having.

We had cream of red bell pepper soup. Deeelish. I made some mods to it though. I threw in a few pieces of sun dried tomato for added color and flavor boost, and because I had forgotten to buy half/half I put in some leftover coconut milk I had in my fridge. The coconut milk added a not unpleasant sweetness to the soup and made it very creamy. Had with grilled bread drizzled with olive oil, salt & pepper.

I also threw together a pea salad for my Dad's b-day party tomorrow. Of course, he will not eat it, but others will :)

Oh, today Ethan is 16 months old. Wow.

No comments: