Sunday, July 10, 2005

Soooo tired. Last night I couldn't get to sleep at all, till about 3:30. I had even taken a Percoset to deal with headache and back pain and still couldn't get to sleep. Jason was sweet and let me sleep in late, but in the end, I think it just made things worse because our entire day was thrown off. We didn't finish eating breakfast until nearly 11, and we just never got fully in gear. I'm in the same clothes I woke up in!

Yesterday we didn't do much either. Stuck around the house, cleaned up a bit, went out and got a few groceries and got Ethan a potty chair. The potty chair is going back though because the opening is much to small, even for Ethans tiny hiney.

We decided to go camping at the church campout, and to stay in the group camping area instead of our own site. We figure it will be more fun for Ethan, and easier for us too :) I'm both nervous and excited about doing this.

I've been doing well with eating better and smaller portions. Its hard, because I usually go to bed super hungry (guess I'm used to all that late night snacking!). I also set the Tivo to record some aerobic shows to see how those go and if my slow moving self can keep up with them :)

Very sleepy, so will sign off for now. Oh, here's a pic I took this evening of the kids. One day I will be able to get a cute pic of them actually sitting WITH each other, but as of now, sitting CLOSE to each other is pretty good!

No comments: