Sunday, December 18, 2005

Grr... still sick. At times I feel a lot better, but then I have other times where I feel much worse. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Yesterday Les and Karen came up from Oregon for a visit. We had a good time and they brought the kids the coolest gifts! A set of cute clothing for each of them, then lots of awesome toys that even I can't keep my hands off. Really fun stuff. I'll try and get some pics up tonight.

The kids have been sleeping well the last few nights. Ethan not waking at all and Gwennie only once. I'm so thankful because I need that sleep to feel human with this cold.

Thursday I got a crib from a second hand store. It converts into a toddler bed and also into a full size bed, just like Ethans crib. I put it together on Friday and it looks really good. We just have to get a mattress and then we'll be ready to try room sharing again.

Thursday night we went to that Christmas festival, which was really cool. I think the kids were still too young to fully appreciate it, but next year should be a blast. The lights are amazingly done. There were these huge draft horses pulling a wagon for rides, pony rides, petting zoo, food, carolers, fires burning here and there to warm yourself at, etc. Very nice. It was FREEZING cold though. When we arrived it was like 27 degrees according to the car thermometer, but it felt colder. It had to be one of the coldest days of the year so far and here we were tramping about.

Well, better go. Have to go get dressed and ready for the day. Jenni will be here in a bit, hanging out until Dad can pick her up.

No comments: