Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The kids and Jason have been sick. First it was Gwen and Jason, then as they started to get better, Ethan got it, and got it much much worse. Poor little guy. His nose is constantly running and he had a fever of 102 last night.

It doesn't seem to be slowing him down too much, but he's a major crab.

We went walking around yesterday again and the poor little guy zonked out in the stroller. I tried to push him back so he would lay down on the seat, but every time I did that he'd wake up and yell at me :) So there he was, leaning forward against the straps, fast asleep. Finally he did relax down and got a 15 min nap while we walked.

Gwennie is soooo wiggly now. Last night she was ranging all over the couch, over J and I and Ethan. She rolls, she scoots, she grabs. She's a danger! Her and Ethan have started mixing it up a bit. He tries to take her toys and now she's old enough that she won't just let go. So they have a little tug of war, with both of them yelling. Obviously Ethan eventually wins, but then Gwen lunges after him. So the sharing wars begin :)

I started a new knitting project... I'm making Gwen a little poncho. So cute!

No comments: