Friday, December 09, 2005

Unfortunately, the cold hit me too. Not as bad as the others, but I have a sore throat, minor congestion and that cloudy head feeling. I think I might also have an ear infection as my right ear is hurting quite a bit.

Jason is working late tonight and all weekend. Since the kids have been sick, they haven't been sleeping well at all. Today Gwen did not nap for more than 30 min the entire day. I'm so worn out! She's so over-tired right now that you just look at her wrong and she starts fussing. I wish he was here right now to help out. Its like I'm on my last little bit of sanity. Tomorrow we're going to go out to my Mom's and maybe I can catch a nap there while everyone plays with the kids.

Yesterday Mom was here to babysit and cleaned the house super-thoroughly. It is SOOO nice! I got 98% of my Christmas shopping done yesterday, and finished the last bit up today. Big relief off my back. Now I have tons of stuff to wrap, but I actually enjoy that :)

Far too tired to cook tonight, so our pizza will be here any minute. Kinda negates the good that my walk did today (around the block again), but I can hardly muster up the energy to care very much. At least Ethan will eat it. He loves pizza.

No comments: