Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Took these of Gwendolyn today. She's pulling herself up on everything like crazy



When I wouldn't open the gate, she started rattling it, just like big brother does!



Finally, when I did open it, she had to show off by going one-handed :)



I forgot to mention yesterday that Ethan shoplifted. I'll have to get a picture for his baby book :) While Jason was in the electronics department buying a Nintendo DS, Ethan grabbed a CD and the plastic sorter and popped them into the bag. Jason didn't realize it was there until we got home. The CD is some super-hardcore gangster rap. Pretty funny. I'll be taking it back next time I get to the store!

Had kind of a stressful night tonight. Kids didn't nap hardly at all in the afternoon and got cranky. I got cranky because they hadn't slept so Jason decided that eating out was in order. We ordered Chinese and had it delivered. Pretty decent. Ethan totally digs General Tao Chicken (I think that's what its called).

Oh, this morning Gwennie, Ethan and I had our first communal meal. We all ate oatmeal together. Gwen LOVED it. She ate so much. Then tonight we gave her rice and she wolfed that down too. She's been getting impatient with spoon feeding and smooth foods. She wants to feed herself and she wants interesting stuff! Poor thing... I wish she'd get some teeth already so we could get her started on some really good eats.

Went on a walk today. Could tell that its been a few days since I went. Felt winded and sore before I'd hit the end of the street. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I've gained NO weight over the holidays and have in fact lost. Either this walking is really effective, or my cold is effective, or them working together has been effective because I'm consistently losing even when I fall off the diet wagon for a few days.

I didn't mention it before, but last Thursday my Mom brought over a pregnancy test she had left over from her scare for me to take. She felt that I might be preg since this fatigue and nausea has been around so long. It was negative, which is fine with me. I want another child, but oh my goodness, not right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"She felt that I might be preg since this fatigue and nausea has been around so long." I was wondering about this as well...not that I wouldn't love another grandchild, I just think it might be easer on all of you if you got Ethan and Gwen out of diapers and sleeping through the night.

I can't believe how fast all my grand kids are growing.It seems like just yesterday Jamie, and Gwen were tiny little things...now Jamie is walking and from the looks of things Gwen will all so be walking pretty soon.

I can't stress this enough, enjoy them as much as you can now because all to soon they will be grown up with babies of their own and you'll be wondering how it could have happen so fast...all though I feel this is one of the most rewarding and fun stages in life....so it's all good :)

I love you honey, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few days!!