Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Well yesterday I said that this cold wasn't too bothersome. Today it became bothersome!

I slept restlessly and woke with a high fever and raging headache. Jason, bless his heart, stayed home from work to help me with the kids. I slept through their first nap and felt a lot better.

Ended up going to Other Mothers with J and the kids later in the day to see about a crib for Gwen (they didn't have any). When we got home, for some reason I felt like I HAD to take my daily walk for fear that I'd break what is becoming a habit. Well, we did the walk but it took a lot out of me. We measured it and its a full mile... add to that being feverish and congested and pushing like 70lbs of kids/stroller weight and its pretty rough.

Didn't have too much enthusiasm for cooking tonight, so we had tomato soup and Ethan had grilled cheese.

The kids are doing better with their colds and I feel like I'm on the upswing now. Hopefully we'll get better soon now.

Tomorrow I have plans to put Gwen in with Ethan cold-turkey and just deal with it. Sleeping in the living room has gotten very old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris - This bug is a bummer! It does seem to come and go - each time in a different manner. But just as a word of encouragement, it does get better. Good to hear you're now missing your daily walks when you don't get them. They really do perk up the day, don't they? Get well, honey...
Love, Grammy