Saturday, December 10, 2005

Seems like nearly everyone is sick. Becki, grandparents, us. 'Tis the season

Jason left early for work today and the kids and I struggled through. We had a rough night (I stopped counting how many times I was getting up after the 4th time) and I was dead on my feet. After morning naps, we headed over to Mom's. Becki was there and we all had a good time visiting. I brought over all the spare change in the house and we rolled it... ended up with $125. Woo hoo! This money is going into my "meeting my babies message board ladies in Vegas" fund for next September. Its nice that I can put money into that fund from pocket change... doesn't seem like such a big deal that way.

I ate like a total pig today. Leftover pizza for breakfast, McFlurry for lunch (my reasoning was that it would soothe my sore throat, which it did) and eggrolls at Mom's for dinner. I had finally broken through a weight plateau I'd been stuck on for awhile but I suspect that I might have recrossed that mark today. Blah.

Jason is still not home yet. He called a bit ago and said he'd be home around 10 or so. I hate being home alone. For one, I'm often overwhelmed by the children. Secondly, my overactive imagination kicks into high gear once it gets dark and I feel very vunerable, although crime is hugely low in this area. Just can't relax when I'm home alone after dark.

No comments: