Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Two blogs in one day, wow.

I feel like a colossal failure. The children are back in their original rooms. The second nap went horribly, I lost my temper in a tremendous fashion and acted like a dreadful Mother. It just wasn't meant to be today.

Jason brought home dinner as I was too upset to make any. I cried on his shoulder for a bit and felt better. Being sick and trying to make such a big change was a big mistake. Everyone was a mess, but after bath we were able to salvage the evening and the kids went easily and quietly to bed. Not surprising since Gwen didn't have any naps today and Ethan only an hour. I'm itching for bed myself now.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I have a cooking class, which I may ditch depending on how I feel. Must go grocery shopping though, and will be stopping at another second-hand store to find a crib. No point in buying a new one when she'll be able to use Ethans soon. Later that evening we're going with the Guthries, grandparents, Mom & Jenni to some big Christmas thing up in Warm Beach. It looks like a really huge deal. They have tons of food, petting zoo, enormous light displays, etc. Should be fun.

Off to sleep away this disappointing day.

No comments: