Sunday, October 09, 2005

As you can see from below, we fed Gwendolyn some cereal today. I was really aiming for the 6th month mark to start, but it was hugely clear she was ready. That girl went aggressively after anything we were eating or drinking and would get miffed if you didn't share :)

She took to it well and ate a good portion!






These are some pics that I took the other day when we were all outside setting up the dog run. Grandma Betty, do you recognize that hat? You made it!
























We experienced some sort of miracle this evening. I laid Gwen down fussy and awake (I just needed a break!) and she put herself to sleep. Now, I don't count on this happening all the time, but oh, how nice it was.

We had a very good dinner tonight. Tacos. I made my own seasoned ground beef with fresh spices, then fried up some corn tortillas (formed into shells) and had it with cheese, avocado, tomato, lime juice and sour cream. SO good. The shells in particular were worlds better than the kind you buy. They were crisp and fresh tasting. A lot of work, but num.

Today we got some stuff done... more laundry (though none of it put away), finished setting up the dog run, grocery shopping. Jason and I were both tired as Ethan and Gwen woke up repeatedly last night. I will never ever take for granted again a night that they both sleep through.

No comments: