Monday, October 17, 2005

The good news is that we got to sleep through the night last night. 'Twas lovely. I almost didn't believe it when I woke up. However, I did wake up with a horrible headache that did not go away. I was somewhat glad of this though, because I got to use my migraine med samples to see how they worked. Wow. Just wow. I took it and within an hour, it was gone. Completely, absolutely gone, including the neck ache. Good stuff.

Yesterday we went to Costco to get stuff. Honestly, its no fun to shop at Costco when you're on a strict budget because you can't buy the random cool stuff that you see there on occasion. Its good to have some flexibility, but alas, this time we did not. While we were there, the fire alarms went off. The place was packed and everyone stopped, looked at each other, waited for a second, then continued on their way, as the fire alarms continued to ring. Eventually they stopped ringing. It cracked me up that not one person seemed worried or scared. Thinking about it later, it kinda freaked me out because if there was a fire, all those people would be heading for the doors and there could be a major jam. I don't like to think about those things.

We got some pizza (surprisingly good) and one of those berry-frozen yogurt sundaes on our way out. Holy smokes, those sundaes are deeeeelicious. Jason had never had one, but he really liked it. Remember when we had those Mom? Gosh, we ate them so fast and couldn't believe how good they were. Cheap too. That night we had homemade eggrolls, rice and apples. Num.

We started Gwennie on a bit of a routine. She now eats some food when we eat, then bathes with Ethan. We did this last night and she went to sleep no problem and slept through the night. We did the same thing tonight and she nursed to sleep easily. We'll see about sleeping through the night... I don't want to get all excited about it because it could be a fluke, but hopefully the routine method will be effective.

Here's a pic from bath tonight. I apologize for the corny editing, but I've recently been reminded that anyone can view these pics and well, perhaps its just not wise to have nakkie parts showing with an online pic, know what I mean?

No comments: