Saturday, October 01, 2005

Last night was very wearying. Gwen and Ethan woke up just about every two hours all night. Ethan has another cold, so he's not sleeping well. Gwen, well, I don't know what her problem is. They both rose at 5:45am. J and I are pooped.

Gwen didn't sleep more than 30 min the entire day. It was unbelievable. She's finally asleep now and I have high hopes she'll sleep through the night.

Les, Karen and Nicole came up today and it was soo good to see them! They brought some toys and clothes for the kids (adorable!) and we had a great time visiting.

Heading to bed! Tomorrow we're going to church, then after Becki is coming to babysit while we go see movie. I just hope we get some sleep tonight or we may call off everything...

Oh, I exchanged Ethans original Halloween costume (tiger) for a new one (dinosaur) and it still is too snug! Sheesh! However I think this one will be ok through Halloween. I have some pics of it I'll put up tomorrow.

No comments: