Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yesterday I managed to jog/walk on the treadmill for 20 min. Yay! I also did a 10 min stretch and 10 min arm thing too, so I was pretty proud of myself. Unfortunately, all that working out made me ravenously hungry and I had three tacos for lunch. I've been sooo hungry since. I don't get it. How exactly am I going to lose weight if I'm so freaking hungry after every workout?

Today Mom, Jenni and Great-Aunt Margaret (and her adorable puppy Kimchi) came over to watch the kids. I really couldn't think of anything to do. I went to Fred Meyers and wandered around, then came home. They were very kind and cleaned up the house, which was really nice.

For dinner we had one of my favorite meals. Parmesan breaded pork chops, baked yams, and garlicky spinach. Its attractive on the plate because of the variation of colors, and everything compliments each other well.

Ethan has been very dramatic of late. Throwing major fits over nothing and really working it for all its worth. We usually just ignore it, but geesh. Gwen has started creeping. I wonder how long it will take her to crawl? Not long I'd guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris -
The parmesan porkchops sound yummy. Are you willing to share your recipe? Keep up the good work on the treadmill! You inspire me.
Love,
Grammy