Friday, October 14, 2005

Long day. We got better sleep last night. Ethan had just a couple coughing fits, but never cried. Gwen woke up once (I think...).

Unfortunately, our day was rough tho. Everyone was in a dreadful cranky mood and we set each other off all day.

Just have to keep repeating, "it will get better, it will get better, it will get better". Jason says that I'm the type of person who can never be happy, but I really think I'd be happier if I could sleep through the night regularly.

I don't get how people with twice as many children manage and actually enjoy things. Just two completely overwhelm me. Its not how I imagined having children would be. Nothing has turned out the way I thought it would be. I wonder if all these other Mothers feel the same as I do, but we turn on the happy face when we're out in public.

I have no real reason to be unhappy. In fact, most would say that I have a very good life. And yet, when I do go to sleep I very much dread waking up. Back in the day, I would literally jump out of bed... a total morning person. Now, it takes a lot. Even if the kids are fussing I'll hide under my blankets as long as possible.

Off to bed. Too tired to write more.

No comments: