Sunday, October 30, 2005

Last night we went to Ben's 5th birthday. Shawn and Jenni were there from Alaska on their way to a long vacation. SO GOOD TO SEE THEM! I adore them both! And I'm not just saying that because they said they read my blog ;)

Today we didn't do much. I went grocery shopping and carved two pumpkins (I'll post pics below), but that was about it. Tomorrow everyone is coming here to trick-or-treat so I'll have to whip the house into shape. It'll be a busy day.

Gwendolyn is soooo close to crawling. She can get on her hands and knees, but she her legs slide out before she can get traction. I recall that we had to leave Ethans legs bare at first so he could get enough traction to move around. We may do that with Gwen.

Tonight, Gwen was reaching for and hugging Ethan in the tub, and then later they were cuddling up on the floor. Ethan got a big kick out of her drool bubbles. However, Ethan thought it was quite fun to push her face away with his hand. I would take her away and he would pull her back, then push her face away with his hand. he thought it was the funniest thing. She was hugely patient though. Didn't complain once. Ethan even laid his head on her lap and she pulled his hair and grabbed at his bink and he was patient. So far we haven't seen any major jealousy or dislike for each other, but its still so early :)

Our pumpkins. The first one is "The Cheat" from one of Jasons favorite online cartoons, Homestar Runner. The second one, obviously, is a flag :)

No comments: