Friday, October 21, 2005

Pretty unproductive today. We all slept awkwardly for some reason and woke fairly early. Gwen refused to take a morning nap. We did the sleep for 5 min, wake, cry, soothe, sleep for 5 min, wake, cry, soothe thing for over 2 hours. Finally at 12 I gave in and just got her up. Not 5 min after I got her up she zonked out so I laid her back down and voila. She was out for two hours!

This of course messed up her afternoon nap. She slept maybe 30 min.

However, Michelle called and wanted to know if she could take Ethan down to her school. She's been wanting to do this for awhile, so I agreed. She got him at about 2 and he got back around 6:30. Supposedly he had a great time playing and eating and all sorts of fun :)

Eew. Tilli just got majorly sick and puked all over the floor. I noticed great piles of icky outside earlier, but had hoped that whoever did that was done. Obviously not. Ugh. Generally I'm quite stoic when it comes to doggie messes, but this one nearly had me gagging.

Anyway, tomorrow we are going to get pumpkins. We should have some super cute pics from that. Hopefully all will be good tomorrow and it will be a fun experience :)

Oh, forgot to add. Ethan went potty on his chair again today. Lots! In fact, his diaper was completely dry for like 3 hours and then he went on the chair. Woo hoo! We find its good to distract him while he's on the chair or he wants to get up. So, we grab a family picture collage and go over everyones names and other things in the picture (waterfalls, etc). He gets a major kick out of it and it seems to work. He LOVES flushing his potty down the toilet too. In fact, he's tried to just cut right to that part more than few times :)

One more thing... If you can (and dial up viewers, I understand if you can't), occasionally click on my ads, puhleese? Your clicks add up to change for me, which allows me to indulge my foodie habit.

No comments: