Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. Wow, thinking back 3 years would I have imagined where I am now? Nope. Funny how life works :)

I did 25 min on the treadmill today, though I couldn't do my other exercises because I couldn't find the DVD remote. Ethan later found it... I can't imagine where since I tore the house up looking for it.

You must try this peanut butter fudge. It is spectacular, and could not be easier to make. It may kill you from all the fat and sugar, but it will be a pleasant and delicious death.

I finished reading a very interesting book. Its called, "Down Came The Rain" by Brooke Shields. Its about her struggle with postpartum depression. Wow, it was very hard for me to read. I could relate with much of what she went through. I think this book should be required reading for new Moms.

Tonight for our anniversary, we were going to get some BBQ from Big Al's. Mmmm... so good. Jason stopped by there on his way home though, and much to our dismay they are only open on Saturdays during fall/winter!?!?!? So disappointing! So we ended up with pizza :) We're going to go to dinner, probably on Saturday, to this place called Charles on Smugglers Bay in Mukilteo. It was recommended by a local girl on my babies board. Its a French style restaurant in a remodeled mansion. Should be interesting!

No comments: