Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ethan woke up this morning at 2:00 am... Luckily he put himself back to sleep. Then he woke up at 6:00 am and this time did not put himself back to sleep. Generally he sleeps until 8 or so, but his sleeping patterns have been all off and he seems to be woken by the slightest sounds. I try not to get aggravated, but when I'm already up two times a night to nurse, losing 2 hours of sleep does not make me happy.

Went walking with my Mom and Jenni today on the Cenntenial Trail. We walked a full two miles! I was very proud of myself, until I stopped at McDonalds on the way home and got a McFlurry. Oops :)

After we got home, I put Ethan down for his nap, but Gwen refused to sleep. She was very cranky all afternoon and this evening. Not sure what was up with that. I've noticed that she is very gassy all the time, and I read that sometimes prenatal vitamins can do this, so I'm going to stop taking mine for a few days to see if that clears up the problem and makes her more comfortable. I hope it does because otherwise I may need to eliminate other items like dairy and I'm not ready for that!

I made Thai Beef for dinner. It was very spicy and delicious. Even Ethan liked it! I'm so incredibly proud that I have a 15 month old that will eat nearly anything I give him! We're determined that he will be as non-picky as possible. Some days he is, but mostly he'll eat whatever we throw at him.

As we were all sitting on the couch tonight, we were asking Ethan to kiss Gwen. Instead of kissing her, he leaned right into her face and belched so loudly. I can't imagine he did this intentionally, but it was just the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. In that same vein, he is also trying to pee on me every time I change his diaper. He is in a stage where he hates having his diaper changed and so it seems he's found a way to make me pay! I will hear him attempt to go when his diaper is off and most of the time he's successful. I can't believe I have such a naughty boy :)

No comments: