Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Left the house very early this morning to visit with A. Daralyn & U. Greg before they headed back to Oroville. It was there first time seeing Gwen.

After they left, we had lunch at Mom's, then headed back to my house so they could watch the kids while I went grocery shopping. Mom, Michelle and Jenni stayed at the house and cleaned it while I was gone. It was the first time I left Gwen at home and she did good!

When I got home the weather started turning for the worse and we had quite the thunder and rain storm. It was nice because the air previously seemed very thick and heavy with humidity.

We had a different dinner tonight. We do not eat a lot of fish, but I was inspired by a recipe which called for Red Snapper (or Tilapia since I couldn't find Red Snapper) coated in pesto, with asparagus, yellow squash and tomatoes on top, finished with dollop of more pesto. You wrapped it up in a foil packet, in the oven for 25 min and you're good! Everyone liked it ok... May not make this exact dish again, but I'd like to try more fish to mix up the beef/chicken/pork rut.


Oh, I bought a pair of capris and got them a size bigger than I usually do and they FIT. I'm going to pretend that I don't notice they're a size bigger because its nice to wear something non-maternity :)

all for now, headed for bed.

No comments: