Saturday, June 25, 2005

I made an account with a site called JussPress. They have free video hosting. I have one video up there now. They are only 2 minutes long, and of fairly poor quality (since they're taken with our digital camera and not our camcorder) but they're super easy for me to do! Here's the url, http://www.jusspress.com/kristiemiller

Today Becki came by and watched the kids while Jason and I did yardwork. We were going to section off part of the yard for Ethan, but due to technical difficulties, we did not. We did some stuff around the house too and then let Becki go after about 3 hours.

Becki,







(sorry, I just love that!)

Since then, we've pretty much not done a thing besides eat dinner and watch tv. I cannot believe that next weekend is July 4th and that I need to start planning for our trip to Spokane!

Well, not much to say. I bought a moive off PPV called, 'House of Flying Daggers'. Its subtitled and foreign, which means I will most likely love it

No comments: