Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've put two new videos up of Ethan doing random things. You can click on the link on the right hand side of the page to see those.

Today went walking w/ Mom. Almost did our regular 2 miles, but not quite. Both of us agreed how it was odd that we felt 'out of shape' since we missed our walk last week. Can you feel that way when you only exercise once a week? Regardless, I'm incredibly sore.

After walking, we hit the library and I made a minor faux pas. I was excited to see that they had two cooking books that I've been wanting to read. They are like the definitive review of French culinary recipes. So I trundle up there with these enormous books and find out that 1) reference books can't be checked out and 2) I'm a dork for trying :D Oops! Nonetheless, I got a few books and am trying to restrain myself from reading them through so that I'll have something to read in Spokane!

We had a nummy pot roast tonight, w/ boiled potatoes, peas and a red wine gravy.

I feel a headache coming on, so I won't write any more.

Oh, eh hem... No comments have been left in a long time. Now, I know these blogs aren't exactly controversial or need much comment, but would it kill ya to say hi once and awhile? ;)

1 comment:

Becki said...

I've been faithfully reading the blog, but I haven't had anything insightful to add. I'll try harder :-)