Thursday, June 02, 2005

Woke up with a nasty headache, but luckily it went away later this afternoon. Really need to figure out what is causing these because they are making me miserable :(

Gwen was smiley this morning and at one point was so excited that she actually giggled a bit. Huge smile and her body was all wiggly. Really adorable.

I made some foccacia today. Haven't made it in a long while and forgot how incredibly tasty it is. So tasty in fact that I've nearly eaten half of it myself! All crispy and oily and salty. If I'd made it earlier in the day its quite likely that I would have finished it all off and not even told Jason I'd made it :) When Jason came home he was begging me for coffee and instead I made hot chocolate. Between the half of foccacia and two cups of hot chocolate I was not hungry for dinner (and am still not hungry). So, Jason and Ethan fended for themselves. Ethan had leftover bean soup and Jason had string cheese. I've seriously got to watch my carboholisim or my baby weight will never disappear!

I don't have much else to say... Today was boring. Hopefully will have something more exciting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI even if you had what you might call a "boring day" I still like reading about it :) I love any tiny bit of news I can get, even if it's about your weather :) I may not comment as soon as I read them, but I log on eveynight to see what if anything you have to say.
So keep up the good work with your bogs. It really help a mom (who as you can see from the time) is sleepless in Spokane.
>:D< (Yahoo hug)