Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Nearly every morning I wake up and recall something that I forgot to put in the blog. Then I have to try and remember to put it in the next one. For instance, Ethan now has a molar! I noticed it a few days ago when he was screaming and there it was :) That explains his recent bad behavior. We used to be able to stick our fingers in his mouth to see if he was teething, but he no longer allows it.

Today we went on our regular Tuesday walk. It was two miles, and this time I did not get a McFlurry afterwards ;) I'm hoping that we may be able to do our walks twice a week to get even more exercise in. I know that its much to early to expect my 'baby tummy' to be gone but I hate it so much. Seriously it makes me totally depressed. Sigh. God must be trying to teach me patience. If I live through this year, I will be the most patient person ever.

We had Tortilla Soup tonight. It was good.

Well, thats all I can think of to say for now. I'm sure that once I'm in bed I'll think of 10 more things though :)

No comments: