Friday, June 17, 2005

Quite tired so I'll make this quick. Spent all morning (from about 5:30am to 12pm) cleaning up Jasons bathroom for Fathers Day. It was really bad, but its quite spiffy now. You might say, 'Kristi, cleaning a room for someone is not a good gift'. Well, if you'd seen this bathroom you wouldn't think that!

Before:





After:




I also have another small gift for him as well, so it wasn't JUST his bathroom :)

This evening we went to 'Kite Night' run by Mom's church. We had a really good time. Ethan totally loved the beach. He went in the water and played in the sand and chased birds and generally had an awesome time. We have some really cute pics that Jason will put up on the site this weekend (too many to post here). We do however have this nice family pic that I may get framed. Unfortunately, Ethan was in a pretty tired mood at this point (this was right before we left) so this was the closest to a smile we could get





Anyway, we are all extremely tired, so thats all I'll type for now. More pics and stuff tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really spiffy bathroom! It will be a pleasure for him to use it each morning - I think it's a great gift.
LOVE the pictures.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I think cleaning is a wonderful present. I would love it! (pass that on to all my children)
I love the family picture :) I want one too.