Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Lots o' pics tonight

Ok, here were the best shots we could get of her smiling. We had the same problem with Ethan... It happens so fast that you either get the pre-smile or the tail end of it, but rarely the actual thing :) Still pretty cute though.



Here's Ethan trying to be helpful by sweeping our carpet. He LOVES the broom. Terrifies the dogs though!

Gwen is in a growing spurt right now and is eating constantly! Its all good though because I want her to be more fleshy so I can put her in all the cute clothes that are just waiting.

I had a brief period of energy and cleaned the house. No energy left cooking tho, so we had mac & cheese from a box and green beans.

Watched Spanglish last night... Generally I am NOT a fan of Adam Sandler, but he was good in this movie. It was cute.

Ok, unhappy babies and Daddy are calling, so this must end for tonight :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I despair of ever seeing that child smile. Seriously. Every time I see her, it's all sleep or general indifference. :-/


But then, it could be worse. She could smile all the time and never sleep. :o

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute :) I sure do have cute grandchildren. I can see a smile in Gwen's picture, and I'm sure it was intentional. Not only do I have cute grandchildren but they are all so very smart and advanced as well.

I love you adding pictures to your bogs. It adds so much to them.It almost makes me feel like I'm there with you. Being so far away I love how much closer this makes me feel to you all, and it helps take away a bit of the sting of not being able to see you guys nealy as much as I'd like :(