Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm so tired of dealing with baby body fluids. Gwen, for the second time in three days, had some major projectile vomiting in bed this morning. Bed, baby and I were soaked. Then I got Ethan up and as has been HIS way for the past week, his diaper overflowed and he was soaked head to toe in urine, as was his bed. I'm gonna have to go another size up for night-time diapers. Then later he had a poopy which, thanks to him pulling at his diaper went on the floor (luckily, the wood). He hates having a diaper on and if you don't have pants on him the first thing he'll do is remove the diaper. I'm sorely tempted to give potty training a try.

After a miserable morning, I packed up the kids and headed to FM to get some things for Fathers Day. I can't say much since Jason will read this, but hopefully he'll like it. I just hope the kids cooperate enough so I can get it done!

While we were shopping, I got massively overheated (perhaps cuz I had Gwen in the pouch?) and I started sweating like mad. I'm not a sweating type person, unless I'm REALLY working hard and its warm out. I was so embarrassed! My forehead was damp and my shirt under the sling was damp too. So weird! The checker was like, 'Hon you don't look very well, do you need some help out' and I felt like saying, 'It only looks like I'm dying, I'm really fine!'. Even in the car with the air conditioning blowing on me I could not cool off. Bet it was those darned hormones!

I also washed all of Ethans big lego things today. They hadn't been washed since he got them and they were icky from being in his mouth, all over the floor, in the dogs mouth, and thrown outside. Washed all the bins for his toys too. Lots o' dog hair.

Had homemade chicken noodle soup with toasted bread. One of my favorite soups. I even made a homemade chicken stock for it. I have a cool recipe that makes GREAT stock in 40 min, as opposed to the hours it usually takes. If anyone wants it, let me know!

I just realized that perhaps people do not care what I have for dinner. I find this hard to imagine, as I'm always interested in what people have for dinner! Well, if you are not interested, too bad, cuz this is my blog and I like keeping a little record of my dinners ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to hear details like what you fixed for dinner - it actually inspires me to cook well. Yes, you are undoubtedly still awash in hormones. Hmmm...I should be experiencing hot-flashes soon, just like you (but yours will end sooner than mine!). :-)
Love you, hon.