Thursday, June 30, 2005

Lots going on... Can't even remember if anything happened yesterday so I'll assume nothing worth noting did :)

Today went over to Mom's to drop off dogs. A. Deanne was there, and Ben and Aaron stopped by too. Had a good little visit with everyone, then took off soon after to get back home and prep for trip to Spokane. Didn't get much done cuz kids had missed their morning nap and were cranky! Jason got home and I was able to get a few things done. We're mostly ready... leaving at about 8am tomorrow and hope to be there by 1 or so. I'm so worried about how the kids will do. Its majorly stressing me!

Had maple roasted pork loin, baby potatoes with lemon-parsley butter and garlic sauteed spinach. Very good. Lonely here without the dogs. We complain about them constantly, but when they're not here, I don't feel as protected, and my floors are not as clean! I had to clean Ethans mess off the floor all by myself :)

Ethan can now open the dishwasher, climb onto the couch and climb into the car all by himself now. Its amazing! He also has all his molar teeth coming in at once... Poor little guy :( This all started happening this week.

My brain is completely fried. Time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I just wanted to say that your site is very good. I am in Iraq right now and it was very good to hear about your days with your children. I don't know how to get back on here after I get off. I got this from my babies online message board. So if you could write back to me I will continue to check it and write you back daily if you want. my yahoo is lucky_2_04@yahoo.com Oh yeah my name is Kimeka obvisously I can't tell you my exact location here for OPSEC reasons but I am really a soldier if you want proof you can go on to anysoldier.com and look under the last name of "V's" and look for my first name okay well hope to hear from you soon!!