Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A most dreadful thing happened this evening. We keep Gwen on the table all the time while we're on the laptop or eating dinner. I even like having her up there when I'm in the kitchen so that I can keep an eye on her. Unfortunately, Ethan somehow was able to reach all the way up there and pull her down to the floor :( Luckily, she landed on her blanket, which was soft and fluffy, but she screamed like the dickens. She has no bump on her head and she seemed to be acting fine, so I'm assuming all is ok, but it scared everyone to death. Bad Mommy :(

Ethan has started liking his two chairs (both Spongebob, one is cushy, one is hard plastic). In fact, he now likes to climb in them and STAND on them. Then he can't figure out how to get down so he'll stand there and call for help. Its pretty cute, but we are trying to discourage it.

I took some cute pics of Gwen today... here are a few:

Smiley!


What are you saying to me Mom?


Look at those big blue eyes!


Tonight we had spaghetti, garlic bread and peas. It was ok. Ethan liked it well enough to spread it all over his face, and it left a little stain on his face so he kinda looks like a clown!

We were supposed to go to the Childrens Museum in Everett tomorrow, but today was draining and I haven't done laundry in AGES so I think we will stay home.

that's all for now!

2 comments:

Becki said...

Its not a big fall, so no worries. Besides dropping kids is what gives them character ;-) Those pics are too cute!

Becki

Anonymous said...

You are not a bad mommy. You are a wonderful mommy. If I could have picked the mother for my grandbabies it would have been you :) Stuff just happens.
Loved all the pictures...I'll take one of each :)